Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Dear Family and Friends...

...I know you’re all wondering about the riots. They’re all over London but the fires/looting haven’t come close to me. The city just issued a ‘blackwatch’ list of Tube stations for tonight and luckily the nearest ‘black’ station is across the river from me (tower hill).

I live in a council estate, which is the type of housing most of the rioters live in (from what I’ve seen on the news) – hence I’m hoping they won’t decide to sh!t where they eat, so to speak. I’m in a building with secure entry (and I have four locks on my own front door)! If it gets really bad, my office is nearby and has security guards, so I can always come to work if I have to. It will be allright. Pray for London.

Love,
Jen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stay safe in Crazytown!

Bonnie said...

Jennifer,

You are always in my prayers!

Love you bunches,
Aunt Bonnie

CKron said...

Hopefully this all subsides soon : P