Tuesday, February 2, 2010

i think my landlord is trying to kill me

so i got new windows today and apparently they used ultra toxic glue that probably wouldn't even be allowed in the states except maybe for super industrial use. but they used it in my room and then left the windows AND the door shut, and i've developed a nauseating headache. also, i think i see pink elephants. poor planty looks worse than he did this morning.

luckily my brother, who is a fireman, suggested i stuff wet TP up my nose as a filter. this works somewhat...


decidedly no bueno

2 comments:

CKron said...

OMG! Not safe Jen! That freaks me out. This is why when I go to get new carpet, I'm going green!

Unknown said...

Ahhh. Of course they couldn't put in the windows before you moved in. We had a similar experience. They put in all new windows back in May after we moved in. Of course it was the day my parents came to visit and they were drilling into cements walls and their was a thick layer of visible cement dust all in the air and all over the apartment and on everything we owned. I feel your pain - though I don't think ours was as toxic! I hope you are all better.