Sunday, January 15, 2012

Next project...

Adam's parents got me a fab craft book for Christmas, which had a really cute quilting pattern. Since the John Lewis fabric department was completely pillaged in the post-holiday sales, I ventured up to Beyond Fabrics on Columbia Road. The shop was tiny but had loads of pre-cut fat quarters to choose from. Still debating whether I got too pattern happy but I have learned with quilting that I do better if I dont overthink my fabrix choices...

As an added bonus, I finally got to see the Columbia Rd flower market since the shop is right in the middle of it AND I had a.nice afternoon tea with my friend Nat. Oh, and the sun was shining. :) At Adam's next weekend so I will be able to start my stack and whack quilt soon!


1 comment:

CKron said...

Can't wait to see the final product! xx